Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lets take a vacation!


My kiddo and I are flying into San Diego bright and early Monday morning for almost two weeks! We are surely going to miss papa dearly but am so excited to see my family back home. I can't wait to squeeze my nieces, go to the movies with them and take Miles swimming! I'm traveling smart this time- one smaller suitcase inside a much larger one for all of the loot I bring home. I seem to always do my best thrifting while out of town and almost always have to borrow an extra suitcase to bring all the new junk home in. Did I mention that we are really going to miss my honey? Fingers crossed for a smooth flight!

Stella Saves The Day giveaway winner was reader CB. Thanks for entering!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely holiday, cant wait to see all the loot you bring back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- You have to tell me where you go thrifting! I really need to know where the good thrift stores are! Hope to see you while you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know how much I love your blog! I found you via The Coffeehouse and I'm so happy that I did! Your little man Miles is just TOO cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled to have won the giveaway! Can't wait to get the necklace! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete