Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Camp Wolf update

Still working on Camp Wolf bow ties but I'm absolutely loving how they look with charms which will later be available without them as well. I've been working with my amazing graphic designer, Danielle Rauto, to finish my logo and branding for my line and I am so EXCITED with what she has designed for Camp Wolf! She has been my right hand babe since day one of wanting anything designed for me or my family. Danielle made our family illustrations from when I was pregnant to when Miles turned one and even made my first blog layout right here on Miles, Papa and Me! It's pretty incredible when you can fully trust someone with your vision and they take it way above and beyond what you could even imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment