Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Saturday, July 27, 2013

AWESOME!

 A few weeks ago I started following a mama blogger, Cristin, on Instagram and saw that she had made really incredible embroidered portraits of her kiddos. I messaged her asking if she would be interested in making a custom one of Miles and a week later she sent me this AMAZING embroidered hoop of my boy along with other darling things she makes. I still can't get over how thoughtful she was to make all of this for me considering that we had just "met" but I knew there was something really special in her designs and I wanted to encourage her to make more...

Well, I want to introduce you to my new Accessories Designer for Camp Wolf!!!
After a couple days of thinking about the options and the opportunities of having a partner join me at Camp Wolf, I decided to message her thanking her for my lovely package she sent AND asking her if she'd be interested in designing for my line. She was thrilled and I was excited that she was thrilled and after a few emails back and forth and a Skype date later, we worked out a really excellent plan to expand and perfect Camp Wolf as a team. She has such a fun and chic approach to design and I'm so thankful to have her on Camp Wolf's team. 
Cristin runs the sweet blog Doin, Doin, Doin and lives in Richmond Virginia with her husband and two adorable boys, Henry and Jack. She recently became a stay-at-home mama and besides from working on Camp Wolf, she is starting her own online store where she will be selling felt and leather bows, stuffed characters (like the awesome one she sent me!) and custom embroideries. Needless to say, we are going to be very busy mama's but at least we have each other to lean on for advice and support. Have I mentioned how excited I am!?

No comments:

Post a Comment