Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi, Hello!

 Well hello friends! My mom has been visiting us this past week and so Ive had little to no time for blogging, pinning, instagraming... and I got to say its been pretty damn cool. I took these photos of me and Mr. Grumps a few weeks ago and while I'm still caught up in the excitement of family in town, I figured I would do a short and sweet pop in post to say 'Hello!' and show off our silly mugs. Things will be back to normal by the end of the week but we are sure going to be missing my mama by then. Some exciting news is that Miles has a meeting with a pretty big modeling agency here in Portland today! Wish us luck! I'm super excited/nervous but I know he will ham it up for them.

2 comments:

  1. you two are adorable! I love when family visits! Glad you're having a blast with them.

    ReplyDelete