Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A happy birthday gift

Steve recently celebrated his 40th birthday and I wanted to surprise him with a gift that he needed and would actually use so I figured I couldn't go wrong tools. Both of our families pitched in to give him 10 $40 gift cards to Home Depot which I individually wrapped and hid in an old tool box found at a yard sale. I still wanted to give him something special from myself but was running out of time to hand make something cool. Luckily I searched on Etsy for local items and found a company, Image 3D, that sells old school View Masters with personalized reels. So awesome! I was able to pick it up the next day here in Oregon and surprise him on his party.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete