Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Monday, December 31, 2012

YAHOO!!!

See ya later 2 0 1 2!
You guys, 2012 was my most favorite year yet! I became a wife and a mother this year. We have had ups and downs but thankfully more ups to even count. Financially, we haven't had the greatest year and in fact at times it was down right shitty but it honestly made me stronger and forced me to stay optimistic for my family. I learned to take care of a home and be a wonderful partner to my husband. This year we fell madly in love with our baby boy and became awesome parents together and grew a lot as a team. Miles and I took a ton of trips to visit my family in Southern California and my sister in Las Vegas. We even went to Mexico! After three years, I married my sweet fella on a gorgeous summer day in our backyard where our families celebrated with us. That was such a special day! 2012 is filled with so many cool memories. We welcome 2013 with a few exciting goals and hope that it is as good to us as the last. Thank you so much to our friends and family who have made our year AWESOME!! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR CORA!

    I hope 2013 brings excellent new adventures for you guys

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em, Happy New Year to you as well, girlfriend! I swear one day I'll get around to emailing you back! I would love to send you jewelry, I promise I'll write you back this week. xoxox

      Delete
  2. Happy new year!! I hope your 2013 is full of goodness and love. I'm so glad I happened upon your blog this past year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo of you is absolutely beautiful! love it! I'm so happy you had such a great year! Cheers to another great one! :)

    ReplyDelete