Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Thursday, September 13, 2012

This + That

A few of my favorite things...
Really neat kiddo crafts. I especially love the pasta skeletons and painted umbrella.
This is one of my favorite looks! I love her laid back look, denim on denim and wooden sandals.
A few new blogs I like 1 2 4
We have decided on a "vintage" circus theme for Miles' first birthday. This should be fun!
Hello, dream wedding!
Thinking of this makes my belly warm.
A favorite album of mine that I think you would like.
We recently painted our bedroom walls a dark chocolate. These are some other cool rooms 1 2 3

This one is always in my head.
So Long, Marianne (Album Version) by Leonard Cohen on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. Great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the umbrella, b-day idea, and the amazing dream wedding! Oh and as always i love you're beautiful walls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sugar! The umbrella is too cool. I cant wait to make something similar for Miles. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you in a few months!

      Delete