Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

For Miles and Me

Hi, Hello! I've been a little slow on getting in the groove of updating. I think about things all day that I'd like to write and then by the time I get home Im too tired to collect those thoughts or they've slipped my mind BUT Im here now. The last few days Ive been working on new earring designs for the holidays. Very soon Midnight Riders will be sold at Branch and Birdie here in Portland. This store is amazing for adults and children and Im really excited to have my jewelry be apart of this shop.

The past few weeks I haven't quite had the energy nor enthusiasm to do my weekly picking at thrift stores and estate sales however I did find these sweet treasures a while back that are too special not to share! I have been on the hunt for an attractive but large pitcher for watering my plants and couldn't be more pleased with the price, size and southwestern print of this beauty! OH and did you happen to check out that crazy cute anchor get up for Miles? Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment